MBA at BUBT is a full time evening program. Students will be required to do 67 credits consisting of core courses, elective courses for majoring and an internship project. Students with a 4-year BBA background may get credit transfer/waiver upto 24 credits depending upon grades. Others can also apply for credit transfer / waiver depending upon their background. The two-year full time program is structured into five regular semesters where students take courses consisting of 12 credits in each semester. Following completion of the course work students need to undertake a twelve-week internship assignment/ project work. After completion of organizational attachment, students prepare reports on their internship experiences that are to be defended in a formal presentation. The time to complete the program in the evening depends upon the enrolment of courses taken by a student per semester.
Admission requirements for MBA Program:
- Bachelor Degree in any field of study from any recognized university or an institute. Candidates from GEC track or with foreign degree/diploma/certificate may also apply.
- GPA of at least 2.50 or 2nd Division in both the SSC and the HSC examinations and GPA of at least 2.00 in bachelor program.; or
- GPA of at least 2.00 either in the SSC or the HSC examination, but the total GPA in both the examinations must be at least 6.00and GPA of at least 2.00 in bachelor program; or
- 'O ' Level with at least 5 subjects and 'A' Level with at least 2 subjects and in these two examinations out of these at least in 7 (seven) subject’s students must have passed 4 (four) subjects with at least B grade or GPA of 4.00 and in 3 (three) subjects with in at least C grade or GPA of 3.5.
- In case of sons/daughters of Freedom Fighters a total GPA of at least 5.00 in both the SSC and the HSC Examinations and GPA of at least 2.00 in bachelor program. But the proof of Father /Mother as Freedom Fighter must be submitted.
Admission Procedure for MBA Program:
Admission form and prospectus are available in the admission office/ reception desk. After verification of the necessary documents, the applicants are allowed to deposit the admission fees and sign on the application form to complete the admission process.
- Two passport size color photographs (studio lab print with white background for ID card purpose).
- Photocopies of SSC/O-Level, HSC/A-Level, Bachelor degree or equivalent examinations certificates and mark sheets/transcripts and birth certificate/ national ID card (one copy each).
- Original certificates, mark sheets/transcripts, registration card and birth certificate /national ID card must be produced for verification by the officer of BUBT in charge of admission.
||No. of courses
|A. Foundation , Support and Core Courses
|B. Elective Courses for majoring
|C. Internship / Project work