Call for Papers: Volume X (2018)
Date of Submission: Extended upto October 20, 2018
BUBT Journal (ISSN 2072-7542) is a peer reviewed journal of Bangladesh University of Business & Technology (BUBT) which is published annually. Scholarly research papers are now invited for publication in BUBT JOURNAL, Vol. X (2018). Papers related to the following subjects are acceptable for publication:
Accounting, Bank Management, Business Administration, CSE, CSIT, English Language, Literature, ELT, Applied Linguistics, Economics, EEE, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Relations, Law and Justice, Marketing, Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Sociology, Textile Engineering.
Submitted Papers will be reviewed and only recommended papers will be published after necessary corrections. Interested authors are requested to take note of the following:
- Scholarly research papers and articles are to be submitted to the Editor, BUBT JOURNAL. All papers should be original and unpublished. Papers submitted elsewhere for publication must not be sent for publication in BUBT JOURNAL. Papers submitted for publication are reviewed by distinguished scholars in respective fields.
- The papers must be MS Word processed in Times New Roman, Double-Spaced and in Font Size 12. The Bibliographical Documentations, specially the In-Text Citations and Works Citations, should conform to the MLA Format (7th Edition) for literature and APA Format (6th Edition) for other disciplines. Use footnotes, notes, etc. where necessary.
- The length of each paper should be between 3000 to 5000 words approximately and the abstract of the paper between 100-150 words. This word limit is inclusive of footnote/s, endnote/s (if any) and work citations.
- One hard copy of each paper should be submitted along with a Soft Copy of the article to be sent to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Both the hard copy and the soft copy of the article, corrected/modified as per the reviewer’s suggestions, have to be submitted within the stipulated time
- Formatting for Paper Submission:
- i) Authors must not write their names, designations or any personal information in the main body of Article. Please include title of your article at the top of your main paper.
- ii) Names with designations and the institutional affiliations of the authors and also titles of the papers/articles should be provided on separate sheets.
iii) All the authors should send a short biographical information of 50 words and mention their cell phone number along with their mailing and E-mail addresses.
- There should not be more than one co-author in the paper and his/her contribution should be significant.
- Papers not conforming to the guidelines shall be rejected in the preliminary selection..
- Authors are seriously warned about plagiarism from both online and printed sources. If any plagiarism or unacknowledged borrowing is detected in any paper, it will be summarily rejected.
- Declaration: The author/co-author of a paper concerned will sign a declaration to the effect that (i) the paper submitted for publication has been written by him/her or by both in case of one author and one co-author; (ii) it has not been submitted elsewhere for publication; and that (iii) the author/ authors singly or jointly will take the responsibility for the contents of the paper concerned.
Please Send Your Papers to:
(Professor Syed Anwarul Huq)
Dean, Faculty of Arts & Humanities
Editor, BUBT JOURNAL
Bangladesh University of Business & Technology (BUBT)
Main Road, Rupnagar, Mirpur-2, Dhaka-1216
Contact: PABX No. 9020132-4,