BUBT Help & Support Center
BUBT Help Center is an online web service for the students, teachers and staff of BUBT. Here the current students and all employees can get any type of support with all types of Query & Information from anywhere. At present it is in beta version and the stable version will be released very soon.
Features of BUBT Help & Support Center:
Students can get help from the Help Center about all kinds of problems related to Registration such as Course Registration, Course Withdrawal, Section Change, etc. To get help from these services students must provide/upload valid documentation of the related problem and a valid mobile number to contact, if necessary. They can also communicate with the Help Center via chat option available on their dashboard. After taking the necessary action of their submitted problem, they will be notified by SMS.
How to Use BUBT Help & Support Center:
- Firstly Login to BUBT-NX through http://annex.bubt.edu.bd
- After the successful Login there will be an icon labeled ‘Help & Support’.
- After clicking on ‘Help & Support’, a Request/ Problem/ Feedback Form will appear.
- Then Select Category & Sub-Category of your problem. Write a brief description of the problem on description box. Upload a valid document using browse button. After that give your mobile number on mobile no box.
- After filling all fields on the form, click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- You’ll be shown a list of all your submitted problems on your dashboard and clicking on ‘VIEW’ button you can see details of the problem and you can communicate with the Help Center about respective problems.
- Please feel free to contact the System Support Admin, if there is any inconvenient information in BUBT Help Center / Help & Support.