The vision of the department is to develop skilled human resources with sound understanding of the theoretical and methodological approach to grasp various economic and financial phenomenon as well as compressive techniques of financial analysis.
The Department of Finance strives to
- Provide undergraduate and graduate students with an environment that emphasize on all dimensions of learning – knowledge, understanding, skills, behaviors, values, and attitudes.
- Produce and disseminate knowledge on important financial issues through published research, innovative learning experiences, and involvement with the constituents we serve.
- Promote the students' principles of ethics and social responsibility.
- Put into practice ethical leadership by managing our resources effectively and efficiently.
- Foster a culture of excellence, inclusion, collaboration, and respect for diverse ideas.
- Train students to become future leaders and equip them with knowledge, analytical skills and international perspectives to deal with challenges faced by Bangladesh.