To achieve the mission of BUBT, Dept. of Accounting pursues with the following objectives:
- Generate qualified graduates of high competence to meet the challenges of the new millennium.
- Administer students to gain a recognized graduation degree in the competitive market.
- Ensure sound ethics and code of conduct by its faculty members.
- Provide special knowledge in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Corporate Laws, Management, Information Technology and related subjects.
- Provide internship facilities to the students for obtaining practical knowledge to cope with the challenges in potential job market.
- Uphold integrity and honesty among the students.
- Create the environment of mutual cooperation between the faculty and students.