Code of conduct to be followed by the students in the Examination Hall During the Final Examination of Spring Semester, 2018
Published On: 30 Apr 2018
Download the Document
The Students shall abide by the following rules in the Examination Halls.
- The students shall enter into the Examination Halls with the Admit Cards and ID Cards only.
- They will not possess any written or printed paper with them in the Examination Halls.
- No one shall enter into the Examination Hall with Mobile Phone.
- The students must enter into the Examination Halls 10 (ten) minutes ahead of the start of the examination and will sit in their allocated seats.
- Any student found adopting any sort of unfairmeans in the Examination Hall shall be expelled from the Hall/University and all of his courses of the semester will be cancelled.
- Students shall not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall for washroom before one hour is passed from the start of the Examination and must come back within 5 (five) minutes.
- No student will leave the Examination Hall before collection of the Answer Scripts from all the students at the end of the examination.
(Prof. A.B. Md. Badruddoza Mia)
Controller of Examinations