Code of conduct of the students in the Examination Halls
Published On: 7 Nov 2018
Download the Document
The Mid-Term Examination of Fall Semester, 2018-19 shall start from November 17, 2018. The Students shall abide by the following rules in the Examination Halls:
- The students shall enter into the examination Halls with the Registration Forms and ID Cards only. The Registration Forms will be treated as Admit Cards in the Mid-Term Examination. They will not possess any other written or printed paper with them in the Examination Halls.
- No one shall enter into the Examination Hall with Mobile Phone.
- The students must enter into the Examination Halls 10 (ten) minutes ahead of the start of the examination and will sit in their allocated seats.
- Any student found adopting any sort of unfairmeans in the Examination Hall shall be expelled from the Hall/University and all of his courses of the semester will be cancelled.
- Students shall not be allowed to leave the Examination Halls for washroom before one hour is passed from the start of the Examination and must come back within 5 (five) minutes.
- No student will leave the Examination Hall before collection of the Answer Scripts from all the students at the end of the examination.
(Prof. A.B. Md. Badruddoza Mia)
Controller of Examinations