Notice about Supplementary Mid-Term Examination of Fall Semester, 2018-19
Published On: 20 Nov 2018
The students of Bangladesh University of Business & Technology (BUBT) and all others concerned are hereby informed that the students who could not appear at the Mid-Term Examination of Fall Semester, 2018-19 in any course/courses due to valid grounds only may apply for Supplementary Mid-Term Examination through the Chairman of the respective Department on or before 04/12/2018 under the following conditions:
- The students shall meet the Chairmen of the Departments with their parents to explain the reason of failure to appear at the regular Mid-Term Examination.
- They must produce the Registration Forms.
- The students who have not attended required number of classes will not be allowed to sit for the Supplementary Examination.
- The students shall have to pay a fine of Tk. 500/= for each course.
- The students who will not be allowed for supplementary Mid-Term Examination for any reason shall have to retake the course/courses in the Spring Semester, 2019.
(Prof. A. B. Md. Badruddoza Mia)
Controller of Examinations