conduct of the students in the Examination Halls
The Students shall abide by the following rules in the Examination Halls:
- In the Mid-Term Examinations, the students shall enter into the examination Halls with the Registration Forms and ID Cards only. The Registration Forms shall be treated as Admit Cards in the Mid-Term Examination.
In the Semester Final Examinations, the students shall enter into the Examination Halls with the Admit Cards and ID Cards only.
- The students will not possess any written or printed paper with them in the Examination Halls.
- No one shall enter into the Examination Hall with Mobile Phone.
- The students must enter into the Examination Halls 10 (ten) minutes ahead of the start of the examination and will sit in their allocated seats.
- Any student found adopting any sort of
unfairmeansin the Examination Hall shall be expelled from the Hall/University and all of his courses of the semester will be cancelled.
- Students shall not be allowed to leave the Examination Halls for washroom before one hour is passed from the start of the Examination and must come back within 5 (five) minutes.
- No student will leave the Examination Hall before collection of the Answer Scripts from all the students at the end of the examination.