Fee Structure of Undergraduate and Graduate Programs for Summer-2018
Fee Payment Procedure
- Tuition fees and semester fees are to be paid on semester basis.
- Caution money for undergraduate programs is Tk. 3,000 (refundable) and for that of graduate programs is Tk. 2,000 (refundable).
- All payments should be made to the designated Bank by pay order /cash in the prescribed Money Receipt taken from the Accounts section of BUBT.
- Fees are payable as per following schedule:
- New student : Total fees of the 1st semester to be paid at the time of admission.
- Existing student : 50% of the total semester fees is to be paid at the time of registration and the rest 50% is payable within 30 days from the date of start of the classes of that semester or as decided and notified by the university administration from time to time.
- A specific amount of fine shall be payable for failure to pay the fees within the schedule date. Students will not be allowed to sit for the Semester Final Examination without clearance of all their dues before the start of the Examination